Emergency medicine in Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service comprises a network of Emergency Departments including Gympie, Maleny, Nambour hospitals and the Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
We are proud to deliver to our community the highest quality emergency care while providing an unparalleled training environment for our future clinicians, scholars and leaders in the field of emergency medicine.
In addition to striving to provide clinical excellence for our patients we have developed an award-winning culture of research, multidisciplinary education and innovation.
Our team is here to provide an extraordinary level of knowledge, skill and compassion to every patient we serve; 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- It’s roll out time for the Rapid Improvement Recommendations…. November 28, 2016
- RIE Update 24 October 2016 October 27, 2016
- RIE Update 17 October 2016 October 17, 2016
- RIE Update 10 October 2016 October 10, 2016
- Education Update – Week starting 17/04/17 April 21, 2017
- Education Update – Week starting 03/04/17 April 10, 2017
- Education Update – SCUH opened on March 28th, 2017! April 2, 2017
- Education Thursday 23/03/2017 – Inter-hospital Transfer Education April 2, 2017
- Education Thursday 16/03/17 – Neonatal March 20, 2017