Emergency medicine in Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service comprises a network of Emergency Departments including Gympie, Maleny, Nambour hospitals and the Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
We are proud to deliver to our community the highest quality emergency care while providing an unparalleled training environment for our future clinicians, scholars and leaders in the field of emergency medicine.
In addition to striving to provide clinical excellence for our patients we have developed an award-winning culture of research, multidisciplinary education and innovation.
Our team is here to provide an extraordinary level of knowledge, skill and compassion to every patient we serve; 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Respectful communication – Education sessions 9th & 16th July 30/07/2019
- SCUH Fast Facts sheet Sept 2018 11/10/2018
- Education Sessions 07th & 14th August 2018 08/09/2018
- Trauma Team Training, Nov 24th 13/10/2017
- 2017 NGH Roster 10/03/2017
- It’s roll out time for the Rapid Improvement Recommendations…. 28/11/2016
- RIE Update 24 October 2016 27/10/2016
- RIE Update 17 October 2016 17/10/2016
- RIE Update 10 October 2016 10/10/2016
- Rapid Improvement Event 01/10/2016
- Patient flow wrap-up 14/08/2019
- Part Task Training – Education 28.04.19 & 04.06.19 12/08/2019
- Pre Reading – Good Doctor sessions 20.08 & 27.08.19 12/08/2019
- Bedside Echo – Pre reading for PTT 20th and 27th August 12/08/2019
- TWEENIES Education session 23rd and 30th July 30/07/2019