Emergency medicine in Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service comprises a network of Emergency Departments including Gympie, Maleny, Nambour hospitals and the Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
We are proud to deliver to our community the highest quality emergency care while providing an unparalleled training environment for our future clinicians, scholars and leaders in the field of emergency medicine.
In addition to striving to provide clinical excellence for our patients we have developed an award-winning culture of research, multidisciplinary education and innovation.
Our team is here to provide an extraordinary level of knowledge, skill and compassion to every patient we serve; 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- It’s roll out time for the Rapid Improvement Recommendations…. 28/11/2016
- RIE Update 24 October 2016 27/10/2016
- RIE Update 17 October 2016 17/10/2016
- RIE Update 10 October 2016 10/10/2016
- Rapid Improvement Event 01/10/2016
- Training Sessions 06th & 13th March 23/02/2018
- Respiratory illness in Children – February 13th and 20th – Pre-Reading 16/02/2018
- Your Friend, Adrenaline 16/02/2018
- Training Sessions 16th & 23rd October 2017 16/02/2018
- Teaching Sessions 14th & 21st November 2017 29/01/2018